Social Icons

h

Sunday 10 November 2013

Hottt Rhinestone Tag Bracelet


If you've saw the Hotttshit.com posts I have done before, you should no that Hotttshit have been re-branded and are now known as Hottt.com.
I have been away for a few days in London on a business trip and had no internet so I hadn't replied to emails or made any posts on here - apologies!
Anyway, I was sent a Rhinestone Tag Bracelet from Hottt.com which I am in love with! I love wearing it, personally I think the quality is immense, it looks pretty expensive!
Hottt.com donate a portion of their sales to charity every month and if you 'like' them on Facebook they will donate an additional 5 cents. You can get more information on their monthly selected charity by signing up to their email newsletter.

This is the tag bracelet. I'm sure we've all bought some sort of jewellery with rhinestones that just look fake, don't sparkle or just look dull? I can tell you now that this bracelet is none of those! The rhinestones are light and shiny, catch the light and each twinkles away.

The chain is large links, with the right shade of gold, not too shiny neither.

I really really, really love this bracelet! XD
I've wore it and I've been asked 'who's the lucky guy that got you that then?' *I'm a loner, don't have a guy to buy me jewellery :P* 
If you would like to get this bracelet you can get it here from Hottt.com for only $17 $8!

Do you like this bracelet? Have you got anything from Hottt?

If you haven't already please join this blog (under the followers tab on the right near the top)
You can be kept up to date with future posts, competitions etc.

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994